News: Festival of Trees Business Invitation to Participate
Dear Business Friend,
We’d like to invite you to participate in the Festival of Trees and Raffle hosted by the Tyngsborough Festival of Trees Committee on Saturday, November 30, December 1-3, 2017. The raffle is run in conjunction with our enormously popular and well attended Festival of Trees. The festival and raffle serve as one of our main fundraisers each year raising money for many children’s enhancement programs and field maintenance. Free Preschool Basketball program, Free Outdoor Movie Night, fall girls youth softball, holiday décor for the town common, field maintenance for youth sport programs and much more.
The Festival & Silent Raffle fundraiser draws savvy shoppers and generous bidders from all over the area. Over 100 crafters from across the Eastern Seaboard display an extensive array of fashions, gifts, and home goods in our Holiday Boutique. Both the crafters and the fair visitors will be bidding on the raffle items and trees.
Thank you for considering a donation to the Festival of Trees. Gift items, Tree entries, decorated by you or our designers, monetary gifts or services. Please feel free to call or email with your response or with any questions you might have. Some logistics to note:
- Our raffles begin on December 1st so we respectfully request that donated gift certificates are valid for one year from our raffle date (December 2017 – November 2018).
- Please send donations to Festival of Trees, 25 Bryants Lane, Tyngsborough, MA 01879 by November 18th.
- Tree entry can be registered at www.TyngsboroughRec.com/trees, set-up November 27, 28 & 29.
- Special sponsor and donor opening night event. Entertainment, hors d’oeuvres and wine complimentary.
- We are a Municipal organization and our tax exemption #046001328.
Theresa Clawson- 978-828-6589, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Page- 978-423-2676, email@example.com